Job Search In Switzerland
While looking for work can be an exciting time, it can also involve some discomfort about the unknown. Whether you are already in the midst of a job search or just thinking about it, this workshop will help you to determine what your skill set is made up of, the kind of work that is important and realistic to include in your search, and how to get started.
Thursday, 30th of May, 09:30-12:30
- Job market update
- Skills and competencies
- Values check
- Job search portfolio design
o Swiss style CV design
o Motivation letter
o Other personal marketing materials
- Using resources effectively: Networking
- Effective Interviews
- Personal action plan
The workshop contains:
- Career canvas models developed by Duru Consulting
- Individual assessments,
- Group discussions,
- Handouts about the topic,
- Group feedback,
- Constructive feedback from the facilitator.
At the end of this workshop, you will
- Gain a broad vision of the job search process in Switzerland,
- Assess your skills and values about work,
- Develop your job search portfolio,
- Think of different approaches to job searching. Ie: networking and tapping into the job market,
- Learn about interview types and impressive answers.
Registration: email@example.com / 079 697 97 86 Sedef Duru
Investment: Chf 290 (for International Link Members Chf 240)
Address: Flon / The address to be confirmed.
"I am very impressed with the depth of knowledge that Sedef was able to deliver to the participants." N.A.
"Very interactive, to-the-point and useful workshop. The quality of the presentation and the material was remarkable." F.S.
"In just a couple of hours, I felt so wise about job search in a completely new environment!" G.D.
"Sedef is a true professional with her topic as well as with her facilitation skills. This is a “must have” workshop for all the job searchers in the region." E.D.P.
"I can not believe that I was trying to find a job without all that know-how. A big step in 3 hours!" X.T.