- Between 65 and 85% of the employees on long-term assignments have an accompanying partner.
- 40 to 60% of trailing spouses were employed prior to the assignment and the vast majority of them will not (or cannot) find a job in the new location.
- The issues around dual career have a major impact on the individual and the company and should not be ignored.
- Removing mobility barriers linked to dual career issues allows companies to tap into new sources of talent.
- Having an effective spouse support policy can be competitive advantage when it comes to attracting and retaining talent.
Mercer, Dual Career Expatriates, 2010
√ Introduce you to the Swiss job market and its main players.
√ Help you establish your career goals and to gain improved focus.
√ Open the local business networking channels for you.
√ Support your personal and professional development.
√ Improve your career management skills.
√ Help you to get other people’s attention.
√ Assess your strengths and discuss with you how to leverage them.
√ Conduct job interview rehearsals with you and give you feedback.
√ Develop an action plan with you to help you reach your career goals.
What can we do for you?